Sections
You are here: Home content generated doc.free neda Records 199902261 Presentation main Re: IESG's Review of EMSD Specification

At 08.42 -0800 1999-02-11, braden@ISI.EDU wrote:
> I know this has been difficult for you IESG folks, as it has for
> the RFC Editor.  Can't we bring it to closure soon?

We have comments on the 01 version ready which will be settled in the
teleconf we have as I type. Exactly as I wrote in my mail, and
exactly as others in IESG pointed out.

  paf