Sections
You are here: Home content generated doc.free neda Records 199902261 Presentation main Re: Publication of EMSD as an Informational RFC

Re: Publication of EMSD as an Informational RFC

Re: Publication of EMSD as an Informational RFC

Re: Publication of EMSD as an Informational RFC

  *> P.S.
  *>
  *>   I assume you have not heard from the IESG about EMSD.
  *>   Is that correct?
  *>
Mohsen,

That is correct.

You should be aware that IESG work must take precedence over non-IETF
RFCs such as yours.  We will complete publication of your RFC as soon
as it is possible, within the limits of our staffing level and
competing demands.

I would suggest to you that "getting it right" will turn out to be
more useful to you in the long run than "getting it fast".
I am assuming there that you do not intend to misuse the RFC
publication to make inappropriate advertising claims.

Bob Braden

Main Index | Thread Index
Document Actions
Libre/Halaal Internet Services Provided At LibreCenter By Neda

Member of By* Federation Of Autonomous Libre Services

This web site has been created based exclusively on the use of Halaal Software and Halaal Internet Application Services. It is part of the By* Federation of Autonomous Libre Services which in turn are part of the Halaal/Libre By* Digitial Ecosystem which incorporate the following software components: