Sections
You are here: Home content generated doc.free neda Records 199902261 Presentation main Re: Publication of EMSD as an Informational RFC

Re: Publication of EMSD as an Informational RFC

Re: Publication of EMSD as an Informational RFC

Re: Publication of EMSD as an Informational RFC

  braden> Mohsen,

  braden> We received your comments and new draft.  I am trying to find
  braden> time to look at them.  Meantime, you might submit your revised
  braden> draft "officially" to RFC-Editor (I assume this is your intention).

Bob,

Thanks for the update.

My goal is to get the spec. published as quickly as possible.

If submission of the revised draft "officially" to RFC-Editor is
necessary to get the spec. published quickly, then I'll do that.

I don't consider any of the changes in the revised draft
fundamental. If it is faster for you to incorporate the changes in as
diffs and additions, then let's do that.

Please tell me what makes the progress towards publication faster and
I will do that.

...Mohsen.

P.S.

  I assume you have not heard from the IESG about EMSD.
  Is that correct?