Sections
You are here: Home content generated doc.free neda Records 199902261 Presentation main Re: Publication of EMSD as an Informational RFC

Re: Publication of EMSD as an Informational RFC

Re: Publication of EMSD as an Informational RFC

Re: Publication of EMSD as an Informational RFC

Some facts: The IETF does commission the RFC publication service.
The IAB, a committee of the IETF, does managerially oversee the
RFC Editor. The ISOC, the legal entity that supports the IETF,
does pay for the RFC publication service on behalf of the IETF.

  Brian Carpenter