Sections
You are here: Home content generated doc.free neda Records 199902261 Presentation main Re: Banan - Re: Publication of EMSD as an Informational RFC

Re: Banan - Re: Publication of EMSD as an Informational RFC

Re: Banan - Re: Publication of EMSD as an Informational RFC

Re: Banan - Re: Publication of EMSD as an Informational RFC

  *>
  *>   Brian> Hi,
  *>   Brian> As you know, the IESG has serious doubts whether this document is
  *>   Brian> suitable for RFC publication, and the RFC Editor has chosen to
  *>   Brian> consult the IESG in this matter. There it stands for the moment.
  *>
  *> >From the very beginning, I requested that the RFC
  *> Editor CC me on all the communications with the IESG
  *> related to this spec and the RFC Editor agreed to do
  *> so. So, I assume that by:

Mr. Banan,

You will be happy, I assume, to hear that the RFC Editor staff has been
diligently pursuing the process of making a decision about whether to
publish your document.  This has included consultation with relevant
IESG members at the recent IETF meeting.  We would have certainly
included you in the discussion if you had attended the IETF meeting.

  *>
  *>   Brian> ... the RFC Editor has chosen to consult the IESG in this matter.
  *>
  *> you are talking about the email dated Nov 3, 1998
  *>   Message-Id: <199811031947.LAA25704@jet.isi.edu>
  *> which was a standard  referral to IESG with a timeout of
  *> (17 November 1998).

There is specified a minimum time, but otherwise the time period
is determined by the judgment of the RFC Editor.  Taking into
consideration earlier events concerning your document, we have
decided to await a full recommendation from the IESG before
making a final decision on publication.  You may be assured
that we share your anxiety to reach a conclusion on this issue.

The RFC Editor staff

Main Index | Thread Index
Document Actions
Libre/Halaal Internet Services Provided At LibreCenter By Neda

Member of By* Federation Of Autonomous Libre Services

This web site has been created based exclusively on the use of Halaal Software and Halaal Internet Application Services. It is part of the By* Federation of Autonomous Libre Services which in turn are part of the Halaal/Libre By* Digitial Ecosystem which incorporate the following software components: