Sections
You are here: Home content generated doc.free neda Records 199902261 Presentation main Re: IESG's Review of EMSD Specification

Re: IESG's Review of EMSD Specification

Re: IESG's Review of EMSD Specification

Re: IESG's Review of EMSD Specification

Bob and Joyce,

Last week I made an attempt to push the
process forward and to remind the IESG of
the extensive delays that they have
caused in the publication of the EMSD
RFC.

You characterized the manner in which I
tried to accomplish that as unproductive.

In that message,

  Mohsen> If the "IESG Note" is not complete by
  Mohsen> February 15th, I'll request from the RFC
  Mohsen> Editor that the EMSD Informational RFC be
  Mohsen> published without the note.

  Mohsen> After all,

  Mohsen> - What is the RFC Editor expected to do when the IESG does not
  Mohsen>   review the document in a reasonable period of time?

  Mohsen> Which is the same question that I asked
  Mohsen> nearly two years ago in the case of RFC-2188.
  Mohsen> In that case, IESG caused a *7 months* delay.

I request that the RFC Editor publish the
EMSD Informational RFC as soon as
possible.

I am simply interetsed in completing the
publication of the EMSD RFC and bringing
this to a closure.

At this point, I do not think that just
waiting for the IESG is the productive
approach.