Sections
You are here: Home content generated doc.free neda Records 199902261 Presentation main Re: IESG's Review of EMSD Specification

Re: IESG's Review of EMSD Specification

Re: IESG's Review of EMSD Specification

Re: IESG's Review of EMSD Specification

  Mohsen> *>
  Mohsen> *> >From my perspective, the IESG delays have
  Mohsen> *> been excessive.  I have been quite patient
  Mohsen> *> over the past 3 months.
  Mohsen> *>
  Mohsen> *>

  braden> Mohsen,

  braden> The last statement makes me wonder what you would have done
  braden> if you had been *impatient*.  Burned down ISI?  Let a contract
  braden> on the IESG?

Bob,

What are you trying to accomplish here?

We have been working on this together for
3 months now and I hope that we are
almost there.

I have never meant any harm to anyone.

I just want to have the EMSD
Informational RFC published in a timely
manner according to the publicized
procedures of RFC-2026.

That is all.

Let's work together to finish this, soon.

Please.

...Mohsen.