Sections
You are here: Home content generated doc.free neda Records 199902261 Presentation main Re: Publication of EMSD as an Informational RFC

Re: Publication of EMSD as an Informational RFC

Re: Publication of EMSD as an Informational RFC

Re: Publication of EMSD as an Informational RFC

Hi,

As you know, the IESG has serious doubts whether this document is
suitable for RFC publication, and the RFC Editor has chosen to
consult the IESG in this matter. There it stands for the moment.

I would also like to point out that there is *no* automatic right
to RFC publication.

  Brian Carpenter
  IAB Chair