Sections
You are here: Home content generated doc.free neda Records 199902261 Presentation main Re: Informational RFC-to-be: draft-rfced-info-banan-00.txt

Re: Informational RFC-to-be: draft-rfced-info-banan-00.txt

Re: Informational RFC-to-be: draft-rfced-info-banan-00.txt

Re: Informational RFC-to-be: draft-rfced-info-banan-00.txt

  RFC-Editor> ...
  RFC-Editor> Two week timeout is initiated (17 November 1998).
  RFC-Editor> ...

Aside from the comments from Keith Moore, I have
not received any other comments related to
draft-rfced-info-banan-00.txt.

While Keith Moore's comments may be relevant and
applicable to a standard's track document, they
do not apply to an Informational/Experimental
RFC. I have already responded to those comments
and am willing to supply you additional
information with respect to any of those
comments.

It is my understanding that
draft-rfced-info-banan-00.txt easily meets and
exceeds the requirements for publication as an
Informational/Experimental RFC because:

 - It is extremely relevant to today's Internet
   activity.

 - Meets the technical standard for RFCs,
   because in addition to having gone through
   extensive verification steps, it has already
   been used to produce independent
   interoperable implementations.

 - Meets the editorial standard for RFCs.

If the RFC Editor for any reason is considering
not to publish EMSD as an Informational RFC, I
request that you let me know immediately so that
I can either correct the problems or persuade
you of its fitness.

As you know I am quite anxious to see
draft-rfced-info-banan-00.txt progress towards
its publication as an Informational RFC in a
timely manner.

Can you please let me know in what time frame
you expect to publish this Informational RFC?

Respectfully Yours,

--
        Mohsen Banan
        Neda Communications, Inc.               tel: +1-425-644-8026