  • Subject: Re: Re: draft-rfced-info-banan-00.txt (EMSD)
  • From: fred@cisco.com (Fred Baker is out of town)
  • Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 00:05:57 -0800 (PST)

I am having a day with my family prior to a trip to Asia

Your message regarding "Re: draft-rfced-info-banan-00.txt (EMSD)" will be read when I have the opportunity.

RSVP Issues:			cs-rsvp@cisco.com
Qusuing and Shaping issues:	cs-qos@cisco.com
Administrative Support:		Shannon Vitro <svitro@cisco.com>
IETF Topics:			Steve Coya <scoya@ietf.org>
Anything else:			Dave Rossetti <rossetti@cisco.com>

Have a nice day!

Main Index | Thread Index
Document Actions
Libre/Halaal Internet Services Provided At LibreCenter By Neda

Member of By* Federation Of Autonomous Libre Services

This web site has been created based exclusively on the use of Halaal Software and Halaal Internet Application Services. It is part of the By* Federation of Autonomous Libre Services which in turn are part of the Halaal/Libre By* Digitial Ecosystem which incorporate the following software components: