Sections
You are here: Home content generated doc.free neda Records 199902261 Presentation main Re: draft-rfced-info-banan-00.txt

Re: draft-rfced-info-banan-00.txt

Re: draft-rfced-info-banan-00.txt

Re: draft-rfced-info-banan-00.txt

Steve: Please advise the RFC Editor as such.

Keith: You have copied the author on this, which I think is a Good Thing.
Would you be willing to work with the author to make the document and the
protocol something worthwhile? It looks like his company wants to make it
into a business case, so they may be willing to pay for consulting services
on protocol design.

Fred